your fav childhood memory?
Not paying bills
Francisco Alvarado Park, Zarcero, Costa Rica. Landscape designer Evangelisto Blanco shaped this dream-like wonderland out of conifer cypress trees in the 1960s. The enchanting park beckons to the young at heart with figures like waltzing elephants, a monkey on a motorcycle, and a crowded bullfight ring. Above are 16 topiaries that curve to create eerie and mysterious archways.
Photo credit: Jamie Royer
The Most Creative Business Cards Ever.
- Toy Chair Business Card
- Miniature Plumber’s Plunger With Contact Information
- Seed Packet Business Card
- Bike Multi-Tool Business Card
- Classic Rock Theme Business Card: This groovy hair salon comb plays a classic rock theme when rubbed by fingernail, using the same principle as a musicbox comb.
- Transformable Cargo Box Business Card
the principal at my school made an announcement yesterday that the girls need to start covering up and then i found this in the hallway
should i post this all over my school because damn
its not even “female body parts”
leg is body part
boy have leg
girl have leg
animal have leg
fish dont have leg
but its okay
because axolotl have leg
is axolotl leg over sexualised
can axolotl not wear shorts
i think axolotl can wear shorts if axolotl wants
the last comment